What is website? Why it important today for your online business?
Website is a collection of information on the internet about single-single topics has been published by the same people, company, that contains pictures, video, multimedia, text content. Website is one of the most attractive ways to share your information, services, knowledge to everyone. This is your virtual representation of your services on the internet.
There are basically two main types of website Static website & Dynamic Website
1. Static website:
A static website is one that is usually written in HTML and CSS, the code of the page is displayed to the user on their browser. It is flexible, Easy to operate, maintain and Cost is generally lower up-front than a dynamic site.
2. Dynamic Website:
A dynamic website is written using a server-side coding language such as PHP, ASP, JSP & more. In such a site the content is called in by the scripting language from other files or from a database depending on actions taken by the user. Dynamic Website Cost is higher initially than for a static site, and additional functionality may also cost more, particularly if it’s something that wasn’t envisaged originally and requires re-writing of the core code or database.
Website is important because everyone uses the internet and many time available on the internet. When you design your Business Website, you are off course thinking about your customers. This same sentiment is understood by customers also.
You want customers to know about your online business/Services/company. He might want to know about your business and its products in the middle of the night.
Following reasons for having a website is important for online business:
- You can provide information about your business/Product/Services to everyone.
- It increases your Customer and also sale your products.
- Easy way to Represent the front of your service of your customer
- A website increases awareness about your business 24/7.
- It improves your Business and Easy to sale your product.
- Cheaper and more flexible for your business advertising.
- A website gives you the opportunity to tell more about your business to your Customer.